The groups particularly interested in this work should include:
- Lawyers: There are approximately 1.3 million licensed, active lawyers. in the U.S.
- ACLUers: According to the ACLU website, the organization has “more than 1.5 million members, nearly 300 staff attorneys, thousands of volunteer attorneys, and offices throughout the nation.”
- Law Libraries and Law Schools: There are about 6,000 law libraries with membership in the American Association of Law Libraries and over 650 accredited law schools in the U.S.
- Libraries: There are about 116,000 libraries in the U.S.
- The media: Newspapers, podcasts, bloggers, vloggers, etc.
In addition, the Trump presidency has sparked increased interest in the rule of law, the ACLU and the Supreme Court.